Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Double wedding ring quilt

Iwantabequiltin

Double wedding ring quilt

Post by Iwantabequiltin » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:17 pm

One of the first ones I made . will do again. And plan to do better..

mellomayking

Re: Double wedding ring quilt

Post by mellomayking » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:32 pm

This is beautiful. I can't imagine how you could possibly improve on it. I love those colors.

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:48 am

This is just such a "peaceful" quilt!! And gorgeous! I want to try this pattern, but I think I'll try a table runner first.

Thank you so much for sharing your quilt!

Linda
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:41 pm

What a beautiful quilt! I love the colors and the quilting is great!

Shadow0401

Post by Shadow0401 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:05 am

I just purchase the Egg Money Quilts book and want to make the Double Wedding Ring. When I got home and looked for yardage chart so I could purchase my supplies I found there was no chart in the book. I have NEVER purchased a quilt book that gives the instructions on how to make a project but NO yardage chart. I called customer service to inquire about this, she offerd to sell me more instructions. I have already paid almost $30.00 for the book. Now I have to buy more??? What is up with this Eleanor? This is the first time I have been disappointed by one of Eleanor's books. Anyone else have this expierence?

Return to “Used - Egg Money Quilts”