Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 1822
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:51 am
I think this is our favorite, it comes out looking great no matter what fabric you use. This is a baby quilt for my new Grandnephew, born 7 mos ago.
- Posts: 2351
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:18 am
This is very pretty. And all the blues are just right for a boy.
- Posts: 7335
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 5:38 am
Linda, this is really pretty! I love your combination of colors!
- Posts: 729
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:20 pm
What a wonderful quilt! Cousin Sue
- Posts: 18902
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
Linda, it is beautiful! nice colors! great jobs!
- Posts: 13605
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:20 am
this is lovely...this pattern is wonderful it is my "go to" pattern
- Posts: 10341
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 6:23 pm
Perfect colors for a little boy!! You are right, this pattern is always nice, no matter where the placements are. I have been using it a lot for children's quilts.
Linda S / OASIS
- Posts: 4655
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:15 pm
I love the blues and browns. Very nice.
- Posts: 2310
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 5:29 pm
Like the Blues/Browns...very cute.
- Posts: 9242
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:59 am
Just found this - and notice by the date that this little boy is now 2 1/2 years old! I'll bet he's still loving it - probably his favorite " bankie'!