Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 21671
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:04 am
- Posts: 10353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 6:23 pm
So pretty Cindy, nice contrasts and the colors are very pretty.
I wasn't happy with the contrasts in mine. I want to make it again and I'm thinking about all shades of blue white and black. Not really sure though..................
Linda S / OASIS
- Posts: 729
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:20 pm
Lovely!!! That is on my to do list. Cousin Sue
- Posts: 9426
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:25 pm
That's lovely! This is on my to-do list.
- Posts: 3638
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:47 am
this is now in 1st place on my to do list
- Posts: 1652
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:19 pm
WOW, it's beenon my list for a long time--it was the number 1 song on the day I was born, so.... Guess I need to get this one started! More pics, I want more pics so I can choose fabric!!
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:39 pm
Love, love, love this quilt. You did a beautiful job. I have the pattern & the rulers. Just need to finish what I'm working on and then the TW is next!
- Posts: 2310
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 5:29 pm
Nice. You are a good quilter, Cindy.
- Posts: 9253
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:59 am
It's really pretty, Cindy!! I love the colors you chose.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:51 am
Wow!!!!!! great contrast!