Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

still stripping after 25 years book

Qrazyquilter

still stripping after 25 years book

Post by Qrazyquilter » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:05 pm

I have two other books by eleanor burns and I am hooked. I want to order still stripping book, but I also would like to order the rulers I will need at the ssame time. Do you know what rulers are needed for this book? Thanks so much.
Sandra

gramajojo

Re: still stripping after 25 years book

Post by gramajojo » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:27 am

If you click on the still stripping book, then scroll down,it gives you recommendations and lists, I believe,all of the rulers you would need.

Good luck

Jo

pinkgypsy1957

Re: still stripping after 25 years book

Post by pinkgypsy1957 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:15 am

Hello,
Speaking of quilting for 25 years...,I got my first pattern book from Eleanor's collection nearly 25 years ago. It was the original "Radiant Star". I made a quilt top for my daughter and entered it in the Adams County State Fair. I won a 1st place ribbon!!!
I have purchased many books since. I love watching all of her Quilt in a Day shows every Saturday morning.
Thank you Eleanor for a great gift of teaching and the warm feeling you give us quilters.
Suzie B. in Colorado

Return to “Still Stripping - After 25 Years”