Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Magic Vine Quilt DVD Set

PawPatches

Magic Vine Quilt DVD Set

Post by PawPatches » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Hello,

I am wondering if the Magic Vine Quilt Series is available on DVD?
I would like to make this quilt with Eleanor Burns (watching) me and giving me encouragement to complete my quilt step-by-step. If there is a Magic Vine Quilt DVD available I would definitely like to own the Series.

I have just started trying to locate some of the fabric from the Magic Vine Fabric Line. It has been difficult locating yardage for the Magic Vine Fabric.

I have a Quick Question for the QIAD team, "Will there be a (Return by Popular Demand Re-Release) of the Magic Vine Fabric Line?"

I had an opportunity recently to view the Magic Vine Quilt Demo by Sue Bouchard, it was very informative. I am ready to view the Whole Series of the Magic Vine Quilt Shows for all the different blocks.
I have had my book for a moment now, and I was hoping to add the DVD with the book. I am ready to get started on making this beautiful quilt.

Thank you,
PawPatches(Wendy)

DorisAnn

Re: Magic Vine Quilt DVD Set

Post by DorisAnn » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi, I too have been looking for the DVD, there is one out there, one was listed on eBay, a year or so back and I did not get to bid on it in time, thought it would come back up, but did not. Did email Quilt in a day about it, last year, did not to anything back. So still looking and hoping. We are out and about in other places, keep checking with Quilting store, someone may have one they would like to pass on.

Return to “Magic Vine Quilt”