Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 1652
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:19 pm
It's beautiful. Great job, you've inspired me--it's now on "The List".
- Posts: 1600
- Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:22 am
Very lovely quilt. The colors are so nice and the pattern is beautiful.
- Posts: 205
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:28 pm
- Posts: 9270
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:59 am
I can see why it is your favorite! It is absolutely STUNNING. You should be very proud of that effort. And thanks for sharing it - it should inspire others!
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:15 am
Nice color choices... such a soft blue. I love your quilt... really beautiful.
- Posts: 19878
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
This is beautiful! You've done Eleanor proud!!