Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 3638
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:47 am
Of all of the quilts I have made, this one took me the longest, was the most fun and is my favorite. It is on my bed right now.
- Posts: 6550
- Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:32 pm
Don't know what to say! Congratulations?
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 12:38 pm
I love it!! I've just started on mine. You did a great job. Redtop
- Posts: 21623
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:04 am
WOW - beautiful. I bought this book several years ago. I've used some of the applique patterns from it but I've not made the whole quilt yet. I hope to if I don't croak first. It's such a lovely quilt.
- Posts: 2443
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 6:38 am
This is a beautiful quilt. I don't think I have ever seen one like it.
- Posts: 18908
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
It is so beautiful. great jobs!
- Posts: 18522
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
Very pretty! You did a great job on it! Love the colors!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:32 am
I have all of the blocks made. YOu have inspried to me to put it together. Wow is all that I can say about it.
- Posts: 4655
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:15 pm
It's very pretty. I like all the different flowers in the baskets.