Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Flying Geese

tngirl1957

Flying Geese

Post by tngirl1957 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:41 pm

I pieced this quilt top a few years ago but I am quite intimidated whenever I decide to machine this king size quilt! I even took it to the Amish in Pennsylvania to see if I could locate someone there to quilt it for me but the lady I spoke with asked me, "Honey, who pieced this quilt top?" Of course I told her that I had and she simply patted me on the hand and told me to "Go home and quilt it!" That was a great deal of help! Anyway I have completed some smaller quilts even though that was a few years ago. I am now retired and intend to quilt my Flying Geese quilt myself! I just ordered the book with DVD by Eleanor Burns on how to Machine Quilt since I certainly need a refresher.

I will be looking at the classes offered at Paducah, Kentucky with the great hope that I may attend at least one! I love the Eleanor Burns "Quilt in a Day" series. She makes quilting seem easy and I think she is fabulous!

Thanks,
tngirl1957

Return to “Flying Geese Quilt in a Day”