Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 729
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:20 pm
My friend found the flying geese strips in her grandmother's things. I designed and made the top for her. Cousin Sue
- Posts: 2351
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:18 am
I am not a big fan of flying geese (because I have a lot of trouble getting them right), but your quilt is very lovely. What a treasure for your friend.
- Posts: 19072
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
Sue, it is beautiful. you did great jobs!
- Posts: 4655
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:15 pm
Your quilt turned out beautiful!
- Posts: 3638
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:47 am
- Posts: 1425
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 7:56 pm
Sue, It's stunning! I love it!
- Posts: 9270
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:59 am
Wow! It' gorgeous! Your friend will treasure this in memory of her Grandmother. You were so kind to make this for her!