Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

quilting

wiggybutt

quilting

Post by wiggybutt » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:26 am

can someone give me a hint on what to quilt on this wiggybut

purrfect-lady

Re: quilting

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:18 am

Not seeing your quilt, it's hard to offer suggestions, but since it's got "tulip" in the name, you might try quilting simple tulips, arranging them how it looks best with your design. Check on line for patterns, or look through some quilting pattern books. There are some basic tulip patterns that are quite nice.

Will you be hand quilting, machine, or LA-ing?

debtief

Post by debtief » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:28 pm

I bought a easy, simple tulip stencil from QIAD. I traced with a water-erasable pen, and voila! even my ultra beginner quilting looked pretty good! There are actually two now that I look! Best wishes, Deb

http://www.quiltinaday.com/shoponline/s ... asp?page=3

IowaGal

Post by IowaGal » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:57 pm

I have tHis book but haven't done this yet. it is yet another item on my bucket list!

xmliviya

Post by xmliviya » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:25 pm

XIAMEN LIVIYA CO., LTD. established in 2008,which specialized in Frixion Erasable Pen, Sewing Marker for Cross Stitch,Patchwork, Handicraft, Needlework,Garment Marking,Shoes Marking…

Main Product Range:
1. Frixion Erasable Pen
2. Water Erasable Pen for quilt
3. Air Erasable Pen for fabric
4. Silver Refill for leather marking
5. Auto Vanishing Pen for shoes marking

Through years of unremitting efforts, our company has become a leading supplier in this area and highly appreciated by wholesalers and end customers. The products have been widely used home and abroad, exported to USA, Korea, Germany, France, UK, Australia, Africa, Italy, Brazil, Sri Lanka etc.

We can provide OEM service with customer’s samples or artwork! Welcome International Distributors and Sales Agencies to join us.

We believe that our experienced,handworking and professional teams on products will present you with good service,steady quality,competitive price,satisfied delivery time and timely news products recommendation.

Company: XIAMEN LIVIYA CO., LTD.
Add: NO.153 Tongan Area Tongan Centralized Industry Zone XiaMen 361100 China
Phone: 0086-13459286853
Fax: 0086-592-7125693
Web: www.xmliviya.com
E-mail: info@xmliviya.com

Return to “Easy Strip Tulip Book”