Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

My First Delectable Mountain

scaples

My First Delectable Mountain

Post by scaples » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:47 pm

This is my first time to take part in the forums, so if I make a mistake please bear with me. I bought the book and dvd. Watched the dvd a couple of times before starting my project. It made me feel better that my mistake was one that the book cautioned about (trimming down the half sq. triangle; I didn't get one lined up properly). I have made my HST's the correct size instead of making them a little larger and trimming it down. Still not sure which method I prefer. I made the 42" quilt last week. I worked on it some each day for 5 days. I want to start another one very soon to become more comfortable with the process. I will try to post a picture of my project.

velvet

Re: My First Delectable Mountain

Post by velvet » Mon May 02, 2016 8:07 am

Any hints on the Delectable mt quilt? I'm thinking of starting one soon. I do have the book and the DVD already.

Return to “Delectable Mountains”