Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 12021
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 pm
I made this little piece this week. I used all the fabric I had, so small border. I love this pattern!!! It's so easy to do by following Michelle's and El's directions--NO pinning necessary at all!
- Posts: 3294
- Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 5:27 am
I really am going to make one of these one day, honest Miriam I am.
- Posts: 3638
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:47 am
- Posts: 19076
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
Miriam, it is beautiful. Love the fabrics.
- Posts: 7335
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 5:38 am
I love your fabrics, Miriam!!
- Posts: 10483
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:03 am
- Posts: 1171
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:15 pm
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:57 am
- Posts: 9270
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:59 am
This is darling! What great fabrics you found.