Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Candy Cane Lane

xteacher

Candy Cane Lane

Post by xteacher » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:22 am

Just finished the Candy Cane Lane that Corning and I taught at our guild retreat last September. We taught it again in a continuing ed. class recently. So, I thought I should finish it up. However, it helped that I had cut batting for a couple of my quilts. It's harder to store them, but I'm more likely to finish them if I have the batting with the top. I tend to put it off if not. I'll post a picture later.

gmaann

Re: Candy Cane Lane

Post by gmaann » Fri May 06, 2011 3:56 am

Still waiting to see that photo, Karon!!

chynaquilter1

Post by chynaquilter1 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:56 am

I am very new to quilting but I watch Quilt in a Day every Saturday. Thanks to the show I am getting hooked on Quilting and loving it. I just purchased the pattern for the Candy Cane Lane quilt but I need to make it for a King size bed. I am not sure how to fiqure the amount of pieces for a King size quilt. I would appreciate if someone could help me with this. Thanks so much Janice from Ohio

Alanee

Post by Alanee » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:59 pm

What is the finished size of Candy Cane Lane Wall hanging.

Return to “Christmas at Bear's Paw Ranch”