Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Need Help

nbdoerr

Need Help

Post by nbdoerr » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:36 pm

I have been trying to piece the Braid in a Day quilt. For some reason I am very confused with the piecing. I had no problem with the first six pieces but now I am stumped. Can you help me with more detailed instructions for the piecing? Thank you

QIAD-Linda

Re: Need Help

Post by QIAD-Linda » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:03 pm

I have only made the Braid pattern one time but really liked it. I will pull out my pattern in the morning and send you a message. Maybe we can talk on the phone and work it out. Don't get frustrated, I'm sure together we can get you going.
Linda

hayjude257

Re: Need Help

Post by hayjude257 » Wed May 29, 2013 5:20 am

Help please, I am having a great time making the braids but I am confused as to the fabric yardages listed for the Queen & Kings size for all the borders. I cannot see from the pictures do not show clearly the different borders. Do I just pick fabrics and cut strips the sizes shown?

Return to “Braid in a Day: Eleanor Burns Signature Pattern 735272012825”