Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 9941
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 12:30 pm
I have finished the quilt top. Hope you like it.
- Posts: 11946
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 pm
Suz--it's beautiful!!! I love the gold with the turquoises--very exotic, yet so cool and calming! Great choice of fabrics and great job in executing the pattern!!!
- Posts: 9253
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:59 am
Just gorgeous! The colors are great - and you are an inspiration!
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:18 pm
beautiful work its on my to do list
- Posts: 5085
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:32 pm
Love your quilt it's so pretty.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:24 am
Gorgeous! Got the pattern, kit, DVD, several jelly rolls. just need to sew!