Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 7440
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:34 pm
I finished the top and will be hand quilting this quilt for my brother.
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 12:38 pm
What a wonderful quilt. It's beautiful
- Posts: 29695
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
it's beautiful Carol... you did a great job, he will be thrilled.
- Posts: 13450
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 2:54 am
carol that is beautiful, I need to pull out this book
- Posts: 11917
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 pm
Carol, this is a beautiful quilt!!! Your brother should be thrilled with your work and talent!!! Thank you for posting it!!!
- Posts: 18817
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
This is SOO pretty! I have the book ,too, and this one is on my 'to-do' list. Or as someone said, (was it you?) my "bucket list".
- Posts: 270
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:21 am
So very nice...I especially love the multi-fabric trees. I had made some for a BOM for my Quilts of Valor group. Lucky brother!!!
- Posts: 3638
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:47 am
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:31 pm
This is really pretty! I've been looking for a pattern to make quilt for my son, this might be it. I like your color choices a lot. Great work.
- Posts: 3735
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:09 pm
i imagine it is quite hard to find a pattern for a man without it being a little 'girlie'. but hey! you've found one. this is perfect! well done! this is lovely. great colours!