Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:33 am
here are my table runners from the Autumn Leaves pattern.
and a close up of the turkey
I guess I need to find new models - my granddaughters weren't cooperating on this day.
It was really a fun, easy project.
- Posts: 7335
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 5:38 am
Jo, my grands are the same way! LOL!! Love those turkeys!!!
- Posts: 10354
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 6:23 pm
Those are so cute!!! I want to make a runner up for Thanksgiving also. Thanks for sharing yours.
Linda S / OASIS
- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Very nice. You did a great job and they are fun to look at.
- Posts: 12021
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 pm
Great job on them!!! This is a neat pattern!!! Your grands are cute--what we see! LOL! So typical!
- Posts: 19078
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
It is beautiful.
- Posts: 3638
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:47 am
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 1:57 pm
So your granddaughters are turkeys. Ha Ha
- Posts: 19903
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
Now I'd have a hard time keeping My grands from hogging the shot! lol! Beautiful runner and beautiful models. And I love your countertops. I do believe they match mine!
- Posts: 9270
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:59 am
Cute, cute!! I love the turkeys. Need to put on my 'to do' list.