Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 9253
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:59 am
Misssharna and I attended Camp Cedar Glen and had such fun!
- Posts: 1600
- Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:22 am
- Posts: 18971
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
Great picture & quilt too. Thanks for sharing!
- Posts: 19107
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
Great quilt! And thank you for including you, too!!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:31 am
The quilt is gorgeous! It was nice the 2 of you met. Where can I find the pattern for your quilt? I live in Washington State and the apple pattern is one I would like to do with all the different apples that Washington grows.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:26 am
I live in Washington state, too Bonita your idea of a quilt showcasing our state's apples would be very nice.
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:00 am
Great picture Ann. See you in Paducah.