Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 1652
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:19 pm
Lots of fun and so very clever. Another winner!
- Posts: 8607
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:18 am
Very nice Sally! Pretty, pretty!
- Posts: 10353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 6:23 pm
Very "Julian" apple Days looking quilt!!! This one also might be nice with ornaments for a nice Holiday lap or table topper project.
Linda S / OASIS
- Posts: 4439
- Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:16 pm
Sally... What a fun looking quilt. This looks like you had lots of fun putting this together. Great job with the colors too. A great fall wallhanging. Joan
- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Your quilt is so cute. You did an excellent job. Thank you for sharing.
- Posts: 16720
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
That is such a cute quilt. Your colors are very nice. Lori
- Posts: 18971
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
Sally, it is beautiful. Love the colors.
- Posts: 9253
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:59 am
Cheery! I love the addition of the rick-rack in the border! You are an inspiration, Sally!
- Posts: 19107
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
Cute, cheery, fun! How big is it?
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:13 pm
I love the colors! nice work. thanks