Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

2014 block party

Mabes

2014 block party

Post by Mabes » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:04 am

Made my first quilt about 25 years ago (QIAD Log Cabin) It is king sized and was hand quilted by a local church group. Also made a QIAD Christmas sampler, and a baby quilt of my own four patch design. Did not do a lot then, but want to get back into quilting. I just pre-ordered the book for the all-star quilt block party, and want to begin making some fabric selections. Does anyone have yardages for the quilt as shown, and how big is it finished. Also ideas to expand it to king-size would be appreciated. I am considering hand quilting this myself, or having it machine quilted at a local shop that has one of those huge long-arm machines.

marynlee123

Re: 2014 block party

Post by marynlee123 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:55 am

This post is nearly nine months old. How did it work out. I was looking for directions to the 2014 Mystery Quilt Block Party. Is this the one that you did?

Return to “2nd Edition Radiant Star Quilts”