Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Errata question

Discuss and get help with Quilt in a Day products.
celburns

Errata question

Post by celburns » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:57 am

Hello,
I just pulled out some blocks that I made for a Lover's Knot quilt 16 years ago. I used the third edition (1985) of the book and shortly before I was ready to put them together, I read or heard that there was an error in the book and I should find the correction before putting it together. Now I cannot find an errata notice anywhere. I do not see an errata forum anywhere here. Could someone please tell me where I could find that information or, better yet, what the error was in the book? Thanks so much.
Celburns

auntjana

Re: Errata question

Post by auntjana » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:16 am

If you use the pink Shop at QIAD button in the top of the main forum page, that will take you to the home page for QIAD. At the top area of that page, there is a free pattern button. Click on it and you will see a box that says free complimentary yardage. It will take you to a page that has the corrections for several books. I did not see your book question, so you may need to contact QIAD directly. , using their contact us button.

Good luck,
Jana

Return to “El's Corner”